Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Clemens

I am a fan of Roger Clemens. I loved this guy in Boston, Toronto, New York and especially Houston. He is Longhorn and one of my favorite all time favorite pitchers. So he might of used HGH or steroids. It's a big deal to me but not as big a deal as these hearings or the whole Mitchell report in general. If you saw the live hearings today hopefully you were just as disgusted as I was with the waste of time and money by our Congress. I have not the first clue about Government and how it works but I figure that they should have better things to talk about then a he said she said report that says people did things as much as 8 or 9 years ago. Is there a better venue that we could be using? I mean one of these guys is going to jail, couldn't we just use a court room. Guilty or innocent I don't think we'll ever know the truth. Until then... Rocket I'm with you. Check out Howard Bryant's Column on the recent Roger Clemens hearings. He offers a different perspective.

No comments: